When we think about Mary, we tend to think a lot about how women have been helped. I know many men who have also been helped. A few weeks ago, Crossbound rosaries offered me one of their manly paracord rosaries. I want to offer it as the prize for the best story by a man about how Mary helped him. I think this is also a great way to celebrate the month of the rosary.
Here are 3 pictures of the rosary:
- Entries must be received by Monday, October 10th at 2pm Eastern..
- Entry is open to males only age 12 and up.
- Stories must be about the author (male relatives from the past 100 years can also work).
- By entering you give me permission to publish your comments. (I will only put a first name and last initial to protect privacy.)
- I will pick what I think is the best entry. My decision of a winner is final and cannot be appealed even though it is likely subjective.
- I will contact the winner via email to mail them the rosary.
No more submissions accepted. Winner announced soon.